Taking care of the image simply makes sense and it is worth investing in it both time, effort and financial resources. A favorable image can become a key success factor in personal and business development.
In times of social media – more people will have a chance to make a first impression, i.e. strong,
an emotional and lasting image that we create about a given person when looking at our photo on Linkedin or the company’s website – rather than meeting us in person.
When planning business photos in the company, you need to make several important decisions that will affect the end result and the valuation of the session:
- at what date is it planned,
- how many people will take part in the session,
- type of ordered photos – what type of photos – corporate or business photos (in short: the first ones are intended for employees and experts – usually when teamwork in the company is emphasized, business photos for organization leaders, brand managers and other employees – when we emphasize personality and charisma of an individual).
- choosing a portrait photographer (about the aspect that will have the greatest impact on the quality of service and photos in the next part),
- creating a vision – what photos we want to get – but here we can count on the help of a photographer, who should show examples of his implementation and advise good solutions for a specific organization, at the same time effective and cost-effective.