ANTI-VALENTINE CAMPAIGN – IDEAS FOR SALE ON VALENTINES DAY
HOW TO PREPARE A CAMPAIGN FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
Anti-Valentine campaign – ideas for sale on valentines day. This year, like every years before, marketing campaigns related to Valentine’s Day can be seen from the beginning of January. After a very strong and busy Christmas season and New Year, marketers use for sale any occasion, which is undoubtedly the feast of lovers.
Valentine’s Day is a great time to shop because almost every person in love wants to give something for sympathy or the person they like. At this time, red, heart theme, feelings references and strong personalization dominate.
AND WHAT INDUSTRIES ARE TRIUMPHING HERE?
Of course, restaurants, cinemas, gift shops, florists, bookstore, cafes, hotels, lingerie stores, erotic industry. But to sell the product or service we need to reach the right audience. Because what if we have a great offer if no one finds out about it …
Even though more and more people think that Valentine’s Day is a trade holiday, there will still be a large group of people who will celebrate it and you can reach them to increase your sales in your company.
OR MAYBE AN ANTI-VALENTINE CAMPAIGN
In spite of Valentine’s Day, you can also announce that for example at your restaurant will be organised Anti-Valentine’s Day. After all, singles are left alone on Valentine’s Day, because everyone focuses on pairs. And singles, it can also be a great target group. Well, I put ideas under consideration, and you check and think about what might work with you.
AN ONLINE STORE
If you’re looking for a way to increase sales in an online store, Valentine’s Day can be the perfect deal. The feast of lovers, celebrated on February 14, is one of the few sales peaks in the year that can directly translate into additional revenue. With a well-planned and implemented marketing campaign, you will not only notice an increase in sales, but also increase awareness of your brand.
WHICH AUDIENCES SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WHEN PLANNING A VALENTINE’S DAY MARKETING CAMPAIGN?
Existing customers – if someone did shopping in your store and is satisfied, there is a chance that you will also be interested in more products.
Loyal customers – do you have people in your customer group who often make purchases in your online store? Prepare a personalized Valentine’s offer for them.
Influencers – try to use influencer marketing. Contact opinion leaders tailored to your target group and suggest Valentine’s Day gifts 🙂
Remember a few rules:
Contact influencers with personalized messages. The more general the message, the less chance of a positive response.
Don’t force influencers on specific forms of cooperation: if you count on free advertising, leave the decision to the author. Your task is to prepare a really attractive, recommendable package that will stand out from others.
If you don’t have a huge marketing budget, bet on reliable microinfluencers. Increasingly, we trust them more than the most popular creators in the network cooperating for a fee and only with large brands.
AND HOW TO PREPARE CAMPAIGNS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA?
- Develop a communication narrative tailored to your target group.
- Create a dedicated hashtag for the entire campaign and use it on every social platform.
- Remember about Valentine’s branding, set a temporary profile photo and background photo dedicated to the campaign
- Plan the entire range of Valentine’s content using the following inspirations:
- record videos, e.g. Valentine’s manifesto, video promoting your products, showing creative ways to wrap a gift, etc.
- think about preparing a live broadcast – remember that the topic must be relevant and interesting from the point of view of your potential customers,
- create a survey, infographic, gifs,
- publish posts with tips and inspirations,
- present photo sessions with Valentine’s products,
- prepare free graphics with Valentine’s message for download or sharing,
- Prepare posts informing about discounts, discount codes.
- Work with influencers and promote their posts about your brand.
- Prepare a contest on Facebook and / or Instagram.
- Engage your followers:
- Ask them to share a fun or romantic Valentine story
- ask questions, ask for feedback.
- Plan a paid campaign.
The key to a successful Valentine’s campaign is a good strategy and its meticulous implementation. With custom ideas and the use of multiple communication channels, you can attract many customers to your online store and increase sales.
Or maybe you will decide on a movie? Contact us. CLICK and write an email.